Tuesday, December 13, 2011

my next contributions

ooooo.... i loved your stuff!!! the stocking is PERFECT! and those paper stars are awesome... i'd wanted to try some similar to those myself -- but i'll just wait till you can teach me in person, :) Lord willing... oh and they both totally count -- i know exactly what you're talking about about the pinterest influence

ok here's some mo'!
#5

I took a painting technique that I saw in another canvas to do this baby...
here's the other one...

(mine is a little man thinking of the verse)










Here's #6! it's kinda hard to tell in the picture but it's a garland out of antique book pages and hemp twine. I wrapped it around one of my lamps :)


















it's a combination of these three pins... number one... number two... and number three...

love!

1 comment:

  1. love them both!

    I also love knowing exactly where that lamp is in your little house. I'm excited to see it in person.

    i like both of them better than any of the influences. so creative :). I want to learn how to paint with the same originality that you paint with. so good sissy.

    miss you today! my new posts will be coming soon.

    ReplyDelete